New LSG Pee Wee has arrived!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BB-que

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Nov 8, 2016
I ordered this back in February and all 665lbs of her showed up a few days ago. Shipper helped me get her on the back patio. Gave it a good spray down with Pam and giving it a good seasoning on a beautiful day in Chicagoland. I love smoking meats but seasoning a new grill on a nice day with a few cold ones isnt so bad either . This thing is a beast - thank god I didn’t go with the “mini”, can fit a feast in the pee wee. First time using a BBQ guru but she’s locked in at 250 and not moving more than 2 degrees in either direction. Great insulated cooker.
7E022B69-7528-4F6E-B56E-8A572288B2D3.jpeg
75DE3F3D-BE29-4C59-9C42-1D6A8D4AE1A8.jpeg
2DDBA203-784C-4158-A7B4-08FF4D711C24.jpeg
19AFA823-0909-43BD-B39A-A60BA88680B3.jpeg

Nice looking new pit, your helper looks ready to Q it up! What’s the plan for the inaugural smoke?

Looks really nice! For a pee wee it's huge!

Ryan

Are those the standard 5" wheels or did you upgrade to the 8"? I'm getting ready to order the mini and I'm still deciding on a few of the options.

Are those the standard 5" wheels or did you upgrade to the 8"? I'm getting ready to order the mini and I'm still deciding on a few of the options.
They’re 8 - and IMO worth it

Nice looking new pit, your helper looks ready to Q it up! What’s the plan for the inaugural smoke?
Good question, probably ribs next week. Was gonna do tomorrow but I ate so much Mexican tonight not sure I’ll get ready for it tomorrow 😂. Glad I got it seasoned. Cant believe how long it ran on 1/4 bag of coal.

Had my LSG mini for 3+ years now. So easy and so fun to use. I ordered the standard 5 inch wheels to roll across a large paver patio. I can move it around but my wife can't. Just received a similarly weighted LSG Pellet grill that I ordered with the 8 inch casters. I can pull and guide it with one hand, my wife with two. Kind of wish we had ordered the 8-inch wheels on the mini. So much easier to move around, not that we move it very much.

Nice rig and backyard, I have the same pavers as well. Are you keeping that outside all winter?

Man, 665 lbs?!? I have a Humphrey's Battle Box that seems similar in dimensions & I think it's only 350 lbs or so. That's a wild difference. Regardless looks like the quality is solid!! Congrats

How is the pee-wee doing? I am considering this myself.
It’s a a machine - the efficiency is off the charts, I keep putting way too much coal in. Let me rephrase, he’s delivery was 650 LBs but that included a lot of wood. I added on to it as well so how much the acrisl smoker weighs I have no clue - but I. Glad I upgraded to the 8in wheels. You won’t be disappointed in the performance. 10/10

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky