New LSG Pee Wee has arrived!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I am going to buy the competition cart version with eight inch wheels. In the total price, it's like 75 bucks more. Did you get the T plates? The videos that I have seen with out the T plates make me think you don't need them. Thanks again.

I am going to buy the competition cart version with eight inch wheels. In the total price, it's like 75 bucks more. Did you get the T plates? The videos that I have seen with out the T plates make me think you don't need them. Thanks again.
I got em and it makes for a nice burn on smaller loads - are they necessary - my guess is no

Hello again. I am caught between the "mini" and the "pee wee" over some minor concerns.

1st - is the water tray. I like the built in one on the mini vs the slide out in the pee wee.

2nd - I like the separate charcoal door.

Do you have issues with these on the pee wee since it doesn't have these? That is a $1000.00 difference between the two. It is a like but not a must have. Plus you double your cooking space with the mini.

Thanks for your time.

Hello again. I am caught between the "mini" and the "pee wee" over some minor concerns.

1st - is the water tray. I like the built in one on the mini vs the slide out in the pee wee.

2nd - I like the separate charcoal door.

Do you have issues with these on the pee wee since it doesn't have these? That is a $1000.00 difference between the two. It is a like but not a must have. Plus you double your cooking space with the mini.

Thanks for your time.
Hey there, so I dint use the water pan, for me it puts too much moisture into the pit so I stoped using it. If you need a hear sink, sand works. The thing is so damn insulated, that moisture has no where to go. If you use it tho, filling without opening the door would be convenient for really long cooks. On the separate door, same thing for me. I never have to refuel so not an issue. I use a BBQ guru and I’ve never filled the basket but guessing at minimum 30 hours. Not sure that helps or not. I’ll tell you I don’t miss either option but that’s due to the fact I don’t use water and I’ve never had to refill the charcoal so 2nd door makes no difference to me

All right. That has moved me away from the cliff of the mini. I will proceed with the peewee.

Thanks a lot for the information.

All right. That has moved me away from the cliff of the mini. I will proceed with the peewee.

Thanks a lot for the information.
NP. I’d save the cash and put it into a BBQ guru - that thing will run all day without opening the door once.

I have a Fire Board 2 Pro with the fan. Works awesome in my Weber Kettle.
Perfect, you’re gonna be amazed at the efficiency. One tip, stack the coal to the top of the basket wall. This is where the T plates come in handy to hold the coal from spreading

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky