• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

New Lang just delivered

phatbac

Master of the Pit
Joined Jun 11, 2013
That is Awesome! you rig looks great and your wife sounds like a keeper for sure! Congrats on the new smoker and on having a wonderful person in your life.

Happy Smoking,
phatbac (Aaron)

hardcookin

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 13, 2015
Enjoy your new smoker!
They are a chicken smoking machine!
Also like pork tenderloin, tri tip. Not long smokes.
Owner of 84D

Smoke box

Joined Jan 8, 2019
Enjoy your new smoker!
They are a chicken smoking machine!
Also like pork tenderloin, tri tip. Not long smokes.
Owner of 84D
Sooooo I’m going to try to season it this weekend and cook some spare ribs and chicken on Sunday. Having trouble getting wood. Really !!! Wood !!! Ugh... I will figure this out. Let you guys know what happens.
Fingers crossed !!!

Smoke box

Joined Jan 8, 2019
Starting the seasoning process. First cook should be tomorrow. Spare ribs and chicken !!

Smoke box

Joined Jan 8, 2019
Found some black jack oak locally but it’s not super dry. Using good ole Kingsford charcoal and the oak. Everything is running good on heat. The Lang holds the temp like nothing I’ve ever seen before. On a recommendation from reading some posts I bought a Inkbird 4x. It’s pretty awesome so far with nice features. I’m using the probes in the chicken.
I will post some finished pics.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.