New Lang just delivered

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That is Awesome! you rig looks great and your wife sounds like a keeper for sure! Congrats on the new smoker and on having a wonderful person in your life.

Happy Smoking,
phatbac (Aaron)

Enjoy your new smoker!
They are a chicken smoking machine!
Also like pork tenderloin, tri tip. Not long smokes.
Owner of 84D

Enjoy your new smoker!
They are a chicken smoking machine!
Also like pork tenderloin, tri tip. Not long smokes.
Owner of 84D
Sooooo I’m going to try to season it this weekend and cook some spare ribs and chicken on Sunday. Having trouble getting wood. Really !!! Wood !!! Ugh... I will figure this out. Let you guys know what happens.
Fingers crossed !!!

Starting the seasoning process. First cook should be tomorrow. Spare ribs and chicken !!

Found some black jack oak locally but it’s not super dry. Using good ole Kingsford charcoal and the oak. Everything is running good on heat. The Lang holds the temp like nothing I’ve ever seen before. On a recommendation from reading some posts I bought a Inkbird 4x. It’s pretty awesome so far with nice features. I’m using the probes in the chicken.
I will post some finished pics.

Ok, it's been a couple of months now. How she working for ya?
Hey there. Been super busy working lately. The cooker is working fantastic definitely nothing wrong with a Lang. It holds temp and cooks very well and easy to control.

How's the new Lang working out? I have the exact same smoker as you minus the warming racks. Been smoking away for 2 years. Best purchase ever.

Sooooo I’m going to try to season it this weekend and cook some spare ribs and chicken on Sunday. Having trouble getting wood. Really !!! Wood !!! Ugh... I will figure this out. Let you guys know what happens.
Fingers crossed !!!

Clif I missed this thread when you posted it congrats on the Lang and sounds like the wife is a keeper very nice of her. I have an older 84
Have you figured out your wood supply yet?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky