New here from PA

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

AllSmkedUp

Original poster
Jan 28, 2020
Just started smoking this past year! Got a MES 30 and will hopefully be adding a DIY cold smoker in the near future! Look forward to talking and learning from you all!

Reactions: JC in GB
Welcome from your neighbor below the Mason Dixon line! Enjoy the forum, an incredible wealth of knowledge here about anything I’ve seen.

Reactions: AllSmkedUp
Welcome from Gilbert, AZ, you landed in the right spot! Boy howdy are there ever a great number of folks here from the great state of Pennsylvania, must be the most populous state in the union. They make my Meadow Creek BBQ-Smoker there in Lancaster County, must give me some street cred! RAY

Welcome from Grand Rapids, MI. Did my fellowship in Philly...live in Phoenixville, PA while there...miss the rolling hills and ol' stone fences...

I'm also new here from Central PA. I've already read so many threads on this site (dozens). What did y'all do before the internet? LOL. Probably a lot of trial and error.

Wow...thank you all so much! I'm from SW PA. Glad to see so many welcomes and active users on this forum! Thank you all!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky