New Guy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jwgsmoking

Original poster
Jan 30, 2014
Port St Lucie Florida
Hello,

My name is James and I live in Port st Lucie,FL and work as a Law Enforcement Dispatcher/911 so I get to tell cops where to go all day. I have been grilling for over 20 years but just got into smoking about 3 years ago. First used my uni-flame 4 burner gas grill with a smoke box worked great but wanted to move up so I got the cheap ol smokin-grill from brinkman.   That thing was fun and turned out some great Q .Now I just got the master forge vertical 2 door gas smoker and made the best pulled pork I have done yet. Have been reading this site for awhile for hints and mods so figured it was time to get into the action. Looking forward to speaking with you all!

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky