New Guy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

luscombe

Original poster
Dec 24, 2013
Hello,
My name is Gary and I am new to this forum. Currently live in the Atlanta, GA.
I am interested in learning how to do cold smoking, jerky and beef sticks to start. Had a Lure Jensen smoker many years ago and did some fish on it.

Hope to get a meat grinder and explore the area of sausage at some point too.

Hope this is not sacrilegious to this forum but I have been cooking on a BGE for about 9 years now. Got there after progressing from gas grill to Weber to BGE. I would like to explore the smokers and the different things I can cook with them.

Looking forward to learning from the folks here on the Forum.

Glad you joined us Luscombe, :welcome1: from North Dakota!
Nothing sacrilegious at all about a BGE, they are great grills and smokers... wife and I have 2 of them!

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky