• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

New guy from St. Louis Area

umrjake57

Joined Aug 23, 2010
Hi, my name is Jake and I live O'Fallon, MO, just outside of St. Louis.  I am an engineer at an aerospace manufacturer.  I have a wife and 3 girls.  I recently started smoking and came across this forum.  Wow, the wealth of information and recipes on this site is amazing.  I could spend hours learning from the masters on this site, and I look forward to learning from everybody and seeing some awesome Q-Vue.

Jake

coonnque

Joined Nov 4, 2010
Welcome Jake,  I'm new also. Love this place.  Feels like we are in smoke heven doesn;t it

pineywoods

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Mar 22, 2008
Jake welcome to SMF glad you joined us. Your right there is lots of good info and great recipes here as well as some awesome people. Have fun and happy smoking

shooterrick

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jan 13, 2008
Welcome!!  I spent my teen years in Arnold just a stones throw away from you.  Say Hi to mom!  LOL 

mballi3011

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 12, 2009

First off Welcome Jake to SMF. You'll like it here for there are alot of really good folks here that would just love to help you with just about anything to do with smoking. Now there are alot of proven recipes for some amazing things here too. So if you need sign up for the E-Course it's free and it will give you the basics of smoking and some good methods to use also. So the next big thing for you to do is go out and get you something to smoke and if you happen to have any questions just post it here and we will be happy to answer them for you.

Welcome To Your New Addiction        

eman

Smoking Guru
Staff member
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 3, 2009
Welcome to SMF!!

Lots to learn and see here.

If ya got a question ,just ask. someone will be sure to help ya out.

meateater

Legendary Pitmaster
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2009
Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.

beer-b-q

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined May 1, 2007

Welcome to SMF Jake, Glad to have you with us.

This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

For those of you new to Smoking, be sure to check out Jeff's 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse.

Click Here it's "FREE" ... 5 Day eCourseE

rugsrme

Fire Starter
Joined Oct 26, 2010
Welcome from Marshall MO. I'm new here too and I've learned so much my head is going to explode!

Folks have been very help full.

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Jun 1, 2008
Welcome to SMF Jake.

richoso1

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 21, 2007
Hello Jake, and thanks for the introduction. The SMF has a wealth of valuable information, just for the reading. It's all good my friend.

ifitsdeadsmokeit

Meat Mopper
Joined Apr 9, 2010
welcome from a fellow UMR alumni living in CO, grew up in north county...amazing amount of information here....

coacher72

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Mar 16, 2010
Welcome. Have a brother in the Wildwood area. Great place to get started with your smoking adventure.

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.