New from Tyler, Texas

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Welcome to SMF from the mountains of PA. We got a lot of Texans runnin' around here. You'll fit right in...JJ

Reactions: MGDECKERIII
Hey neighbor - Liberty City TX (Gladewater).
We head to Tyler every weekend for errands and/or fun.

You'll find lots of good stuff in these forums.

Hey neighbor - Liberty City TX (Gladewater).
We head to Tyler every weekend for errands and/or fun.

You'll find lots of good stuff in these forums.
I used to live on old 135 between the cemetery and 31

Wow, small world. I used to take old 135 into work (in Kilgore) each morning. Now I mostly take highway 135 in, but it totally depends on my mood for the morning. I'm didnt notice any thin blue smoke coming from that area of old 135. Have you been smoking long? I've been at it for quite a few years before joining the forums, and I quickly picked up several tricks shortly after joining the forum that helped up my smoking game. I'm still a noob though compared to others here. Glad to have another local on board.

Wow, small world. I used to take old 135 into work (in Kilgore) each morning. Now I mostly take highway 135 in, but it totally depends on my mood for the morning. I'm didnt notice any thin blue smoke coming from that area of old 135. Have you been smoking long? I've been at it for quite a few years before joining the forums, and I quickly picked up several tricks shortly after joining the forum that helped up my smoking game. I'm still a noob though compared to others here. Glad to have another local on board.
I lived over there till about 2003 been in the Tyler area ever since but i miss my Kilgore and Liberty City friends

Attachments

• yGFfCBFkSq-mVBFyLe2vqw.jpeg
    yGFfCBFkSq-mVBFyLe2vqw.jpeg
    81 KB · Views: 11
  • Love
Reactions: HalfSmoked
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky