Need Recipe for ABT

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bamasmokemeat

Original poster
Dec 10, 2010
I am going to smoke some ABT's for the first time this weekend and I need a recipie for them please. I would like one that consist of cream cheese and some type of other cheese. How much of each and how do you know when they are done on the smoker. Thanks!

May I be so bold to suggest perusing through the multitudes of recipes/posts of ABT's that are already listed here? Like fatties there are no hard fast rules for ingredients and they are pretty hard to mess up. 

Compliments of fellow member Scarbelly:

"Most of the time if you are looking for a recipe or proceedure you should go to the search bar at the top and type in what you need. If no results, go to the Main fourms  page and scroll down and look at the subject you need help with.  There are different subject headings there to guide you to the right threads.

Example - if you want help smoking a chicken, go the the main page, scroll down and find Poultry then look thru the threads. This will get you info immediately. If you don't find what you need or want to ask for more info post up what you need.

What I see happening more and more is that the newer folks dont use the existing info on the forum and have to sit and wait for one of us to answer their question. Beleive me when I tell you that 90% of what you are going to ask has already been covered in one of these threads.  We are happy to help anytime but reading the forums will give you a wealth of knowledge we can not give you in a single answer."

Last edited:
Thank you very much for providing your website. I will let you know how they turn out.

icon_cool.gif

Now that swquib guy sure has a nice thing there. Alot of infomation to go with it too.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky