Need opinions on logo

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

What logo is the best

Votes: 0 0.0%

• try again

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

got14u

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Oct 12, 2008
WYOMING
I need some opinions on what banner/logo you guys think is best or pops out at ya....and any little tweaks to make the one you pick better....thanks in advance

I like #3 but I think you should increase the font size on the custom line and move it down a line or two so it stands out - it is kinda lost where it is - just my .02

I agree I would have voted for that one also except the font that I couldn't read.

Thanks everyone my first thought was to get some smoke put into #1

but I like all your ideas.......thx

I agree with all who stated above about #3 except I would move the smoke graphic to the background behind the word "smokers", because it makes that word harder to read at a quick glance. When some one sees your logo going down the highway at 65mph, the name especially, needs to be clear and easy to read. otherwise #3 is rockin'!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

SOB

I liked #1 until I read it. "Customer~Made Meat Smokers"

Does that mean I have to build my own?
icon_smile.gif

I chose 4, but 3 is kind of growing on me.

I agree with ya...thanksand that is something I can change maybe "customer-designed smokers" or just "custom built smokers"

I am partial to 4's border i think that is what makes that one. maybe a cross of #1 design #3's smoke and #4's border

I really like #3 but it would look allot better with #4's outer border with the rounded corners. Just my humble opinion.

Like the font on 4 for the "custom...." and the colors on 3. All of the first 4 are a bit busy to me. Might be hard to read going down the highway, if that is your intent.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky