• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Name this smoker

Winterrider

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 29, 2018
$30 bucks , give it a shot. Could always use for cold smoker.

chef jimmyj

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011
They call them, El Cheapo Brinkmann Smokers. Mecca and a couple other companies made similar versions. They have a charcoal pan, topped by a water bowl and one or two cooking grates. They are a major PITA to maintain temps below 300+. I have not looked lately but they sold New for around $50. If you want a toy to smoke Chicken, go for it. Anything else and your Family will hear some really colorful language coming from the backyard...JJ

Reactions: Jh0

Fgignac

Smoke Blower
Joined Oct 6, 2018
They are a major PITA to maintain temps below 300+. I have not looked lately but they sold New for around $50. If you want a toy to smoke Chicken, go for it. Anything else and your Family will hear some really colorful language coming from the backyard...JJ
Agreed,

not worth $30 IMO

Reactions: Jh0

HalfSmoked

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Yup that's what it is an ECB I had one and used it till if wore out. A leaning curve to control temp in. but it can be done. Had a lot of great food from mine over the years. But for a few dollars more you can get some other great units.

Warren

oldsmokerdude

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 5, 2018
ECB...that's what I cut my smoking teeth on. They are a PITA, but you can produce some tasty food in one with a bit of effort and fortitude.

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.