N. Fla. Gathering attendance roster.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

eman

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Feb 3, 2009
Hey Folks,

If you are planning on attending the gathering coming up in april please let us know here . Please let us know how many will be w/ your group.

If you have previously said you were coming and or not please let us know that also.

I am just trying to get a tenitive list of attendes so that we know a close number to prepare food for.

If it comes up last min. that you have to cancel or you find out that you can attend at the last min, that is fine . I am just trying to get a starting number.

Please let us know as soon as possible if you can.

Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting a bunch of new ones!

As you already should know I will be attending. Just the other day a friend of mine said he wanted to go. It would be a big help to me if he did. I would be able to get there a day earlier. My plan was to work till 6am wed, go home , sleep, leave around 2pm. Stop in jacksonville koa. sleep, leave in morning and arrive late thurs morning. If he commits I could sleep in the truck while he drives and get there wed afternoon. So put me down for 2 people. I will notify you asap if anything changes

Thanks

Joe

Bob i'm pretty sure that's why there keeping me close by.put me down for 1.

Thanks bothe of y'all

Bob,

I'll be there with my youngest daughter (13) she don't eat much at one time but she eats really often
biggrin.gif

I might be able to make it
th_roflmao.gif

Two for sure...maybe a teenager also.

Friday and Sat. Not camping.

Craig

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky