My Xmas loot. Rytek's book and a IQUE 110

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rbranstner

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
Oct 18, 2007
West Fargo, ND / Northern MN
I just got back from a weekend at my parents where we celebrated Christmas. I scored a IQUE 110 for my UDS from my wife and my sister gave me the sausage and meat curing book by Rytek Kutas which so many of you have. I can't wait to use both of them. Between these and the loot of Mad Hunky products I scored as well it's going to be a great next couple of weeks. I am glad I have a few days off. Merry Christmas to you all.

6bbe231f_IMAG0330.jpg

Now that's just WAYYYYYYY cool. I never herd of the ique 110 till this post, so i had too check it out. I goggled it and checked it out. Looks like it will be a handy thing to have. I may install 1 on my WSM, but will wait till I hear how yours runs, and if you like it or not. I will not be using the WSM for several more months anyways. Looks like a cool new smoking toy.

Now that's just WAYYYYYYY cool. I never herd of the ique 110 till this post, so i had too check it out. I goggled it and checked it out. Looks like it will be a handy thing to have. I may install 1 on my WSM, but will wait till I hear how yours runs, and if you like it or not. I will not be using the WSM for several more months anyways. Looks like a cool new smoking toy.

I have been following a few guys on another site who who have these units in their UDS's and they really like them and have had great luck with this unit. There are a few guys on this site who have this unit as well if I remember correctly.

Last edited:
Looking forward to all the sausage making Qview!

I didn't realize how much stuff was in this book when I asked for it. The book is around 550 pages long. I hate reading so I am sure it's going to take me some time to get through this book but hopefully it will be some reading that I will actually enjoy so I am hoping it won't be that bad.

You're going to read what you want to learn and then pick through the rest.  Once you read Rhytec then ask for Marianski next Christmas.   Sometimes a good book helps pull together all those bits and pieces of information and experience floating around in your head.

Nice score. hopefully there is more where that came from.

icon_cool.gif

You will like the book. I'm in mine all the time.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky