• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

My version of Eggs Benny

smokin peachey

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Aug 1, 2016
Thanks for the great mental picture. Hopefully it happens soon for you.

Wurstmeister

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Mar 21, 2018
-make a couple biscuits
-cut in half and plate
-top with Canadian bacon
-add egg
-top with sausage gravy

The Cowboy Special! You’re welcome!
I need a side of grits, smothered, covered, diced hash browns and some hot sauce for the sausage gravy. 🍻

sawhorseray

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Oct 17, 2014
Who's Benny?
The guy who made the biscuit for him? Maybe the name of the guy who sold Derek the pack of CB at his local market! Try making a real post sometime Derek, with pictures and how you pulled all off. The forum has a joke section, I post stuff there myself all the time, that would be a good place for this one. RAY

Central PA Cowboy

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Oct 10, 2017
The guy who made the biscuit for him? Maybe the name of the guy who sold Derek the pack of CB at his local market! Try making a real post sometime Derek, with pictures and how you pulled all off. The forum has a joke section, I post stuff there myself all the time, that would be a good place for this one. RAY
Oh I know, your posts are a joke. I would also like to add that this is not a post an OTBS member would make. OTBS members should help members, not tear them down.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.