My uds build

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Chicken is on for tomorrow.

Got some sweet corn too. I picked it tonight.

Any advice on smoked corn on the cob.

Put them as is in the smoker.. Pull the silk off when they're done. Take a wide mouthed jar and fill it with hot water then slowly pour real butter onto the water... When it settles on top take your corn and dip into the jar... Pull up slowly through the butter

Put them as is in the smoker.. Pull the silk off when they're done. Take a wide mouthed jar and fill it with hot water then slowly pour real butter onto the water... When it settles on top take your corn and dip into the jar... Pull up slowly through the butter
Interesting keith....

How does the wind affect a uds? Its windy here.

if its that windy it could push more air in through the vents, cause the fuel to burn faster and temps to spike. If that's the case, try to block the vents directly in the winds path with something...

I just have the 2" bung whole that was original to the lid for my exhaust vent. If its windy out I use my charcoal chimney starter as a temporary flue pipe on top...wind wont blow down inside drum that way

.. different with yours since you have the four smaller holes

Hey Keith, Didnt you say last night to use a full basket when I do the chicken?

Getting it ready now.

are we smoken yet
biggrin.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky