My superbowl spread

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 1, 2008
Florida
Had a few folks over for the big game. Made ABT's Beans Meatballs Ribs Smofried wings and the fixins. Wife also made a delicious chocolate cake. No pictures of that. Also got to use my ET 732 today. That thing is nice. I would suggest this to anyone who is in the market.

Here are the pics. Sorry but I took them with my cell phone.
Smoked everything with Hickory and Cherry.

Thanks for looking.

bmudd, that all looks great and I am sure that your friends loved every bite of it, I know I would have!  A good meal like that and then topped it off with a piece of your wife's Chocolate cake, I would have thought I had died and gone to heaven.  Not even the pickiest eater could have failed to get their belly full with that spread.  Good job my friend.

Your SMF Friend,

Barry 
biggrin.gif

We actually had 2 people leave another party to come here and eat so it was good.

Great looking spread Brian - Did you have a good birthday too?

icon_cool.gif

I've seen this post before and it still looks awsome there Brian.

Good looking spread, Brian.  I can understand why folks would leave another party to show up for yours.

Gary my bday is today and its not too shabby so far.

Thanks everyone for the kind words. It was fun to cook everything.

Nice, Brian!

You've got pretty much all of the food groups covered there...and four meats to boot, with chix, pork & beef...(I place bacon in it's own class)...
icon_cool.gif

A little bit of something for everyone's tastes, for sure. I gave up frying for smoking, otherwise I'd be tempted to do the smofried wings...sounds an looks great!

Eric

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky