My "Outdoor" Kitchen Tour

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Some beautiful design and implementation right there.
You spent a whole lotta hours thinking that through.
Not bad for an "Outdoor Kitchen."
Now can we move on to the Bourbon Tour!?

• Haha
Reactions: indaswamp
We had a similar dishwasher in the house growing up, it was Awesome! We also had a walk in with that we could hang 2 beef in it... and I wonder where I got my love of beef from.......

Reactions: Brokenhandle
Thanks guys - Oh, and the guy in the picture is Edwin Mccain... a friend of mine when he slows down to be around...

Always like to find music off the beaten path(sort to speak). Just checked out "Lost in America". Very enjoyable and will have to check out more of Mr. McCain's' work.
So much music so little time!

thanks - No I'm not in the restaurant business at all.. but have start up food manufacturing plant being built this spring that will kick off another fun venture!..

Reactions: indaswamp
Well,

I'm working on a second location similar to the kitchen featured in this thread... We have another home that I want to equip in a similar way to this kitchen... it will be a hybrid scenario where we will have our 'normal' kitchen with a secret door of sorts into the 'grill kitchen' where we can house the fun stuff. It's a hybrid because in our main home we have two separate kitchens completely. This one won't be used as much so not as much duplicity is needed or so I hope.

Looking for suggestions on smokers. I'm thinking about sticking with cookshack since it's what I have now and like it, but don't have as much room for a rotisserie style and will need to use a standard cabinet one. The one I've been looking at will do around half of what I currently have (link below). I've read some places where people don't like the pellet smokers as much due to 'thin' smoke. I don't seem to have witnessed that issue - the cook shack model has a fan setting for smoke that slows down the circulation. All of my briskets etc have a nice smoke ring and plenty of black bark, so I'm just not sure if I'm missing anything. I like the automation of the pellet fired smokers.

I think I will do a Kalamazoo gaucho grill and set it in the island with a hood over it. I've been comparing that to the grillworks models.

Any thoughts or suggestions please let me know!

Rob

https://cookshack.com/collections/commercial/products/fast-eddys™-by-cookshack-model-fec240-fixed-shelf-pellet-smoker-oven

Screen Shot 2023-07-06 at 5.06.13 PM.png

Have you thought about something like this if you had the room. Automated rotisserie stick burner. Would be similar to what you are use to and says it can run unattended for 14 hours.

and this one as well.

thanks. that's basically the smoker style I have now in the kitchen featured in this thread. For this new kitchen, I am going for something smaller. All of the pellet smokers basically run unattended. Mine runs 24 hours.

Have you thought about something like this if you had the room. Automated rotisserie stick burner. Would be similar to what you are use to and says it can run unattended for 14 hours.

and this one as well.

Never knew those existed. Coolest thing I've seen today.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky