My New Toy (better than Wades)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kiska95

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
May 2, 2015
Well Boys

After deliberating about a Pizza oven for Loshy the Pizza queen I have took the plunge!

Well the 2 choices were..............#1 choice a hand built Cob style or brick wood fired oven, yes my fav and great!!!!! But time and labour were constraints. So I though choice #2 a precast WFO  that I had seen been made for pennies in Portugal but again at 650KG and as much in money Yes I tried to import myself but more expensive) again getting the bugger placed was an issue plus the cost too!

So the choice was made...................... Tad Ha!!!!! a Uuni 2 stainless steel Pellet fired Oven to compliment my GMG DB and pee my neighbour off for trying to compete! LOL!! yep totally random (chat with Gaviscon) but an impulse buy about 10 mins ago see's it getting shipped to my humble abode.

Portable and less hassle so job done.

Have a Google and tell me what you think, Good buy or a Lemon?????

I think it'll be excellent. It was getting raved about on Facebook the other day. Definitely on my wish list. 
thumbsup.gif

Veggie Pizza for the Missus now there's a seller for you!!!!!

Baked salmon, Roasted Peppers etc. etc. I am sure your good lady will want one, if only to join in your extracurricular outdoor activities!

Working out just fine its a bit like Ronseal! LOL! A good bit of kit just experimenting at the mo as weather is shite!

Hi Steve,

sorry no just piddling about with it at the mo byt it is impressive for its simplicity!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky