My New SuperFast Splash Proof Red Thermapen Came Today...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

beer-b-q

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
May 1, 2007
My new Super Fast Red Splash Proof Thermapen came today...

http://www.thermoworks.com/products/thermapen/splashproof_thermapen.html

They had them on sale in January for $79.00 so I decided to get one...

I got the Red one because it is the Fastest...
icon_mrgreen.gif

166f0810_103_0519.jpg

ede053e8_103_0524.jpg

8321261d_103_0522.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats they are great

Nice score, Paul.  I have heard though, that the green is actually just a tad faster than the red.
th_dunno-1%5B1%5D.gif

Nice score, Paul.  I have heard though, that the green is actually just a tad faster than the red.
th_dunno-1%5B1%5D.gif
I kinda wish I had gotten the Green one AND a Yellow one to match my Favorite Football Teams Colors...

YEA!!! GREEN BAY...  SUPERBOWL 45 CHAMPS...

Great score Paul - the fact that the Yellow one is in the ad is proof which one is the fastest
yahoo.gif

Awesome and a great price too! My wife got me one for Christmas and it came with a freebie thermo single probe model which is great as I now have a back-up for my Maverick. But when I opened the package she could tell by my face that something was wrong. I was like I don't want to sound ungrateful but I asked for a Black Themopen and this is Orange. She says I'm sorry I didn't see that you had picked a specific color. Whats the differnce? Well, I said the Black one is the fastest and I figured it wouldn't look as dirty from regular use. I ended up keeping it as I have no patience and I didn't want to wait to send it back and get another one especially during the Christams holidays and I wanted to use it that day. I'm glad I kept it as it turns out the Orange Thermopen is the fastest.....
icon_mrgreen.gif

Congrats Paul !

I love mine.

I got blaze orange because I live in PA, and might want to take it hunting with me---Rules are rules!    
icon_mrgreen.gif

Bear

Paul I don't mean to burst your bubble but the red ones are no good, so if you want, I will be kind enough to scrap it for you... you can PM me for my address.
icon_twisted.gif

nice........ You say you got the red one because its fast but we really know why you got it ......... It has big numbers..............
icon_eek.gif

Last edited:
Great Score Paul,

Now I am going to have to research a little more cause I thought red was the fastest tooooooo. 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky