• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

My New SuperFast Splash Proof Red Thermapen Came Today...

pineywoods

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Mar 22, 2008
Congrats they are great

tjohnson

Smoking Guru
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Insider
Joined Dec 29, 2009
Super Fast Red Owner Here!!

TJ

ellymae

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 21, 2009
Ohhhhhh  - very nice!

congrats!

bassman

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 15, 2007
Nice score, Paul.  I have heard though, that the green is actually just a tad faster than the red.

beer-b-q

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined May 1, 2007
Nice score, Paul.  I have heard though, that the green is actually just a tad faster than the red.
I kinda wish I had gotten the Green one AND a Yellow one to match my Favorite Football Teams Colors...

YEA!!! GREEN BAY...  SUPERBOWL 45 CHAMPS...

scarbelly

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 26, 2009
Great score Paul - the fact that the Yellow one is in the ad is proof which one is the fastest

shooter1

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Oct 30, 2009
Awesome and a great price too! My wife got me one for Christmas and it came with a freebie thermo single probe model which is great as I now have a back-up for my Maverick. But when I opened the package she could tell by my face that something was wrong. I was like I don't want to sound ungrateful but I asked for a Black Themopen and this is Orange. She says I'm sorry I didn't see that you had picked a specific color. Whats the differnce? Well, I said the Black one is the fastest and I figured it wouldn't look as dirty from regular use. I ended up keeping it as I have no patience and I didn't want to wait to send it back and get another one especially during the Christams holidays and I wanted to use it that day. I'm glad I kept it as it turns out the Orange Thermopen is the fastest.....

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Congrats Paul !

I love mine.

I got blaze orange because I live in PA, and might want to take it hunting with me---Rules are rules!    

Bear

sqwib

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 25, 2007
Paul I don't mean to burst your bubble but the red ones are no good, so if you want, I will be kind enough to scrap it for you... you can PM me for my address.

boykjo

Sausage maker
Staff member
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Apr 28, 2010
nice........ You say you got the red one because its fast but we really know why you got it ......... It has big numbers..............

Last edited:

tom37

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 24, 2009
Great Score Paul,

Now I am going to have to research a little more cause I thought red was the fastest tooooooo. 

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.