My new BBQ patner...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ecto1

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Feb 22, 2010
Spring, Tx
Introducing Smoking "Trigger" Garcia...named after the Godfather himself.  Well the kids picked Trigger and I added the rest.

1b6d0cc5_c9816e7e.jpg

5a07fcec_9541e914.jpg

b0c18235_6442ac49.jpg

We have been a Basset Hound family since 2002 we recently lost T-Bone to old age and with the boys being perfect puppy age could not resist that face. 

Congrats Ecto! Very cute pup.... I am sure he will be well spoiled with lots of BBQ goodies!
biggrin.gif

Yeah... we just had to put our dog tank down last week
th_crybaby2.gif
He had lost use of his back legs and we couldn't put him through that kind of pain. (He's the one on the right)

4b305b87_IMG_2438.jpg

7e2834f4_52e2eb3f.jpg

Our original rib tester he rescued him from the pound 9 years ago first thing we did as a family.  He was a great dog Bassets have a personality that just fit us well.  They love to play great with kids and think they are 60 pound lapdogs.

7e2834f4_52e2eb3f.jpg

Our original rib tester he rescued him from the pound 9 years ago first thing we did as a family.  He was a great dog Bassets have a personality that just fit us well.  They love to play great with kids and think they are 60 pound lapdogs.
And with that toy in his mouth he doubles as a BBQ mop! LOL

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky