My Memorial Day dinner. First cook on my new UDS.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bassthumb32

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jul 11, 2017
Spring Run, PA
i3hXQed.jpg
It was my first cook on my new UDS I just finished this past Saturday. I had a small brisket some smoked Mac and cheese and some left over already cooked ribs from a hog roast. The ribs were dry (to be expected considering they were already cooked), but everything else was fantastic. My Mac and cheese was a huge hit. My mother just couldn’t believe that the only thing I put on the brisket was salt and pepper. I was really pleased with my first cook.

Looks like a mighty tasty spread. Happy it turned out well.

Point for sure.

Chris

Sorry to hear about the ribs. That Mac n cheese looks fantastic! I’ll take a plate of that right now!

Scott

Sorry to hear about the ribs. That Mac n cheese looks fantastic! I’ll take a plate of that right now!

Scott
I can't be upset about the ribs my brother in law did the pig roast and instead of tearing the meat off of them he thought of me and saved them for me. If he would have cut them off before the cook it would have been optimal but it was a nice gesture regardless.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky