My first novel, Entangled Passions, published this week on Amazon

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks Gary! My wife buys two different kinds of books; those she reads at night to put her to sleep in a few pages, and those that keep her up chapter after chapter because it transports her into another world. Entangled Passions is the second type. It is very unconventional, yet easily familiar. My beta readers ranged in age from 29 to 85 so it appeals across a broad spectrum.

I just finished it. loved every minute of it.

just to give others some perspective I'm a 53 year old engineer who reads science fiction and a little fantasy. if you don't think it's your cup of tea give it a shot anyway, it's a really good read.

Thank you noboundaries!

(time to pull the ribs)

Reactions: noboundaries
Wow, Ray! And here I thought you were just another of us meatheads. I'm a paper page turner and my wife is hooked now on listening to books. We've been getting stuff mainly from the Public Library because it's free (and we're out of bookshelf space), but she has an Amazon account so we're going to check it out!
I'm something of a Science Fiction buff myself, so if dudehitt liked it I probably will too (I'm something of an eclectic reader, though).
Congratulations and good luck with the sales!!
Dan

Reactions: noboundaries
Wow, Ray! And here I thought you were just another of us meatheads. I'm a paper page turner and my wife is hooked now on listening to books. We've been getting stuff mainly from the Public Library because it's free (and we're out of bookshelf space), but she has an Amazon account so we're going to check it out!
I'm something of a Science Fiction buff myself, so if dudehitt liked it I probably will too (I'm something of an eclectic reader, though).
Congratulations and good luck with the sales!!
Dan

Thanks, Dan. I appreciate your interest. I purchased several ISBNs because I will most likely change the description at one point, and the genres. I'm a bit of a science buff so it is fictionally written into the plot. I've always been able to explain complicated ideas rather simply. Even an 85 year-old beta reader understood the science as I wrote it.

My sister just got her copy today and shared her response to the opening scene. I told her I wanted the engage the full range of the reader's emotions. There will be laughter, tears, love, hate, and more. I've had readers tell me they were screaming at the book at one point. My wife threatened to divorce me if I did something specific to one particular character. Who knew writing could be grounds for divorce?

Enjoy the novel!

Ray

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky