My Brick Pit/Tuscan Grill Project

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I was a mason for many years, and have been a concrete guy for three decades. I'm speechless! Beautiful work!
High praise, indeed! ... Of course, you haven't seen it up close, or put a level on it. Still, 1,000 bricks and no shiners!

I could go on and on But one word describes it "Fantastic" Nicely done

A true work of art

Gary

Reactions: Chris B.
There is definitely no words left here that have not already been said so I will have to repeat some.

Awesome Awesome Awesome Fantastic great work and very nice job you have done yourself proud.

Warren

That is amazing! Well conceived and executed. I put brick rings around two oaks in the swale in front of my house, two bricks high! I was slightly proud of that. Until I saw what you made. I'M NOT WORTHY!! Well done, sir!

Pardon my french but HOLY SH!T man this is amazing! Just speechless! You should have added in a brick pizza oven while you were at it!

Pardon my french but HOLY SH!T man this is amazing! Just speechless! You should have added in a brick pizza oven while you were at it!
Funny you should say that, SmokinVOLfan: I'll bet 100% of the people I showed pictures to while it was under construction said, "Pizza oven!" I hated to disappoint them. I guess that's my next project!

Life is a game of compromises, but if you do have a chance to add WFO to your kitche no doubt go for it. Oven was the first thing that got functional with my setup, and it produced some of the tasties things (not only pizza)

2v2JWNqcyxUHnUD.jpg

looks great, I have been wanting to build a brick smoker/pizza oven/grill for a while now. THIS DID NOT HELP!!

lol, it just makes me want to get some brick right now and have at it!
as a former professional welder, I love that you forged the doors and stuff yourself, I love an adventurous spirt to try new things and dive on in!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky