More Deerburgers (Multiple Ways)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thank You Disco!!!
Any Elk up there??
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Yes. A place called the Elk Valley is just about an hour away. I used to get some elk and moose from my source but they have stopped hunting. Note the tear in my eye!

Yes. A place called the Elk Valley is just about an hour away. I used to get some elk and moose from my source but they have stopped hunting. Note the tear in my eye!

Yup---A lot of guys quit:
I used to go hunting with My Dad, my Brother, and my best buddy "Hunky Jack".
Then my Brother, Jack, and I went to Vietnam & came back. My Dad died, and the 3 of us eventually got tired of Killing. So Bear Jr is the only one still hunting.

Bear

Yup---A lot of guys quit:
I used to go hunting with My Dad, my Brother, and my best buddy "Hunky Jack".
Then my Brother, Jack, and I went to Vietnam & came back. My Dad died, and the 3 of us eventually got tired of Killing. So Bear Jr is the only one still hunting.

Bear
Would he like to adopt a fat old Canadian?

Funny how life changes when we get older If I wasn't working I was in the woods. Now depend on grandsons for my game.

Warren

Yup----When I was a Kid, we used to play sick, and hook school to go Deer Hunting.
Then years later I would get disciplinary slips from Bethlehem Steel for missing work during Deer & Bear season.
But then Vietnam caused 3 Vietnam Vets to quit Hunting.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky