• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

More Deerburgers (Multiple Ways)

disco

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 31, 2012
My source of venison is gone. Man, I wish I had some! These look great! Big like!

HalfSmoked

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Thanks for the like JLeonard it is appreciated.

Warren

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
My source of venison is gone. Man, I wish I had some! These look great! Big like!

Thank You Disco!!!
Any Elk up there??
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

disco

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 31, 2012
Thank You Disco!!!
Any Elk up there??
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear
Yes. A place called the Elk Valley is just about an hour away. I used to get some elk and moose from my source but they have stopped hunting. Note the tear in my eye!

Bearcarver

OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Yes. A place called the Elk Valley is just about an hour away. I used to get some elk and moose from my source but they have stopped hunting. Note the tear in my eye!

Yup---A lot of guys quit:
I used to go hunting with My Dad, my Brother, and my best buddy "Hunky Jack".
Then my Brother, Jack, and I went to Vietnam & came back. My Dad died, and the 3 of us eventually got tired of Killing. So Bear Jr is the only one still hunting.

Bear

disco

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 31, 2012
Yup---A lot of guys quit:
I used to go hunting with My Dad, my Brother, and my best buddy "Hunky Jack".
Then my Brother, Jack, and I went to Vietnam & came back. My Dad died, and the 3 of us eventually got tired of Killing. So Bear Jr is the only one still hunting.

Bear
Would he like to adopt a fat old Canadian?

HalfSmoked

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Funny how life changes when we get older If I wasn't working I was in the woods. Now depend on grandsons for my game.

Warren

Bearcarver

OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Funny how life changes when we get older If I wasn't working I was in the woods. Now depend on grandsons for my game.

Warren

Yup----When I was a Kid, we used to play sick, and hook school to go Deer Hunting.
Then years later I would get disciplinary slips from Bethlehem Steel for missing work during Deer & Bear season.
But then Vietnam caused 3 Vietnam Vets to quit Hunting.

Bear

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.