More Deerburgers (Multiple Ways)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
More Deerburgers (Multiple Ways)

Well, I’m just about out of my Deerburger Supply, but here’s another Batch.
In case there’s a Newby here, I’ll give My Mix again—50% Venison, 25% Pork, and 25% Beef.
Then when we make the patties, prior to Grilling them, we add a few TBS of Worchestershire per pound.

So Mrs Bear formed the Patties & added the Worchestershire, and stuck them in the Fridge.

Then hours later, when My Weber “Q” was good & Hot, I took them out & threw them on the Grill.
Flipped them around a few times, until I got them where I like them (a little Pink inside, but not bloody).
Then a minute or two before removing I put a slice of American Cheese on 2 of them, for tonight’s Supper.
Then into the house we go, with a plate of Great Stuff!!

So for the First night, I did 2 of them with “Kraft Sandwich Spread”, Cheese, and Tomato. Nothing on the side, because I didn’t have enough room in my Belly!!

The Second Night I got rid of a Leftover Small Oval Steak Roll, by adding a Specially formed oblong Patty, and some of Jeff’s BBQ sauce, Cheese, and a Pile of Fried Onions.
Then I did the same thing with another Hamburger Bun, because I was still hungry.
This whole thing proves there’s more than one way to Eat a Deerburger!!

Thanks for visiting,

Bear

5 round Patties & 1 oblong:
IMG_5832.jpeg

Putting on the Grill Marks:
IMG_5834.jpeg

Ready to bring inside:
IMG_5835.jpeg

Materials to build my Burgers, including one last Tomato:
IMG_5836.jpeg

Kraft Sandwich Spread on these 2:
IMG_5838.jpeg

And a nice big slice of Mater on each:
IMG_5839.jpeg

Close 'em up for first night's Supper:
IMG_5840.jpeg

Second Night gets Jeff's Awesome BBQ Sauce, first on leftover Oval Steak Roll:
IMG_5841.jpeg

Fried up a mess of Chopped Onions:
IMG_5842.jpeg

Here's the specially made Oblong Patty for the leftover Steak Roll:
IMG_5843.jpeg

Nuke Melted some cheese on this one:
IMG_5844.jpeg

Add the Fried Onions:
IMG_5845.jpeg

Close it up----MMMMMMmmmm......... Love It !!!
IMG_5846.jpeg

One Round Burger made the same way:
IMG_5849.jpeg

Deerburger, with Jeff's Sauce, Melted Cheese, and Fried Onions is Pure Heaven!!
IMG_5850.jpeg

Oh man those sure do look good.

I got my nose pointed north to catch a nice burger cooking

Always looks good , but the ones with the onions and BBQ sauce added to the last one . I'd be all over that .

Oh man those sure do look good.

I got my nose pointed north to catch a nice burger cooking

Gracias, Mi Amigo!!
Pretty Long Range sniff from all the way down there!!
Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Mmmm looks good, Nothing like some onions to kick it up a notch

Sure look good. Hope Bear Jr. Is successful this year to get you re-stocked .
I got another 10# of chunked venison I think I'm going to make into some more deer burger. We use it for so many different things. Gotta make room for this year's hopefully. :emoji_wink:

Reactions: Brokenhandle
Looks great Bear! I too would love the ones with onions.

Ryan

Always looks good , but the ones with the onions and BBQ sauce added to the last one . I'd be all over that .

Thank You Rich!!
Yeah, the dang little pieces of onion fall all over the place, but it's the best way for me to avoid my allergy, by buying them chopped.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Mmmm looks good, Nothing like some onions to kick it up a notch

Thank You Gary!!
Yup, I Love Fried Onions!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Sure look good. Hope Bear Jr. Is successful this year to get you re-stocked .
I got another 10# of chunked venison I think I'm going to make into some more deer burger. We use it for so many different things. Gotta make room for this year's hopefully. :emoji_wink:

Thank You Rider!!
We keep an eye on how close the CWD gets to our Deer hunting areas. Once it gets there, he'll probably quit Deer Hunting.
Then I'll have to start mixing Only Beef with Pork.

Bear

Reactions: Winterrider
Thank You Rider!!
We keep an eye on how close the CWD gets to our Deer hunting areas. Once it gets there, he'll probably quit Deer Hunting.
Then I'll have to start mixing Only Beef with Pork.

Bear
I hear you. We have a few CWD issues in the SW corner of the state.

So far no CWD in our area of hunting. But, the state checks every deer they can. Those burgers look great Bearcarver Bearcarver I cant wait for deer season to open up here the middle of November.
Jim

Dang I just finished breakfast and you have made me hungry again. Just nice looking burgers there Guy and I would go for the ones with the onions.

Warren

Reactions: JLeonard
Dang I just finished breakfast and you have made me hungry again. Just nice looking burgers there Guy and I would go for the ones with the onions.

Warren

Thank You Warren!!
Yup---I love Fried Onions too, but the ones with the Tomato slices are Great Too.
I like to rotate my ways of doing them. I never get bored!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky