• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Mobile site text size issues

dirtsailor2003

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 4, 2012
Having issues where some posts are coming with a text size that is big. The text goes off the side of the screen and there's no way to scroll over to read it.

Here's a screen shot.

I've had this a happen off and on the last couple days and it is only on the mobile site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pc farmer

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 17, 2013
I use the mobile version almost 100% of the time. I haven't had this issue. Maybe cause this is something he copy and pasted?

pc farmer

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 17, 2013
But yes, mine looks the same way on that post.

dirtsailor2003

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 4, 2012
Yeah it's been like that on a few other threads with different members posting so I have no clue.

I too am about 100% mobile on the phone.

smokeymose

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Aug 13, 2015
Yeah, that post came up the same for me, but I haven't seen it on any other posts (yet). I'm mostly on the Google tablet, but I don't use the mobile version, so it's not that. Must be a glitch on Nepas (and other's) end. The only problem I have is constantly having to correct "spell check".

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.