Mobile Forum?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

scubahsteve69

Original poster
Jul 6, 2010
I view a couple of other different vBulletin type forums and the admins signed us up for an app called Forum Runners.  It's simply an application that allows you to view, reply, create threads & post pics from your cell phone.  It's a pretty slick app!  Any chance someone may be able to look at that?

Thx,

Scuba 

Looks like a cool deal, but its only for iphone.  Need one for BlackBerry.  It is free for the forum to set it up.  How much is the app.

There is a Free version and a $1.99 version.  I think the BlackBerry version is another app called TapaTalk...pretty sure it's free for a forum to set up on as well.  It works the same but we've found Forum Runner is a little more versatile (except for the iPhone only thing)  

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky