• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

MN boy dream come true

lownslowbbq

Joined Jan 7, 2021
Hi everyone! Been following this forum off and on for years. I was finally able to do my dream job! I started a BBQ mobile food trailer!

Who all is from or lives in MN?
Anyone else have a food trailer?

I've always been a stick burner guy but for the buisness I run a FEC 120 so I can sleep at night lol. I have to say, I'm loving the ease of use and the end product always turns out. Sadly, now that my wife knows I can control and monitor everything from my phone, my excuse of needing a 12 pack of Bush light to cook is out the window. I'll always be a stick burner at heart but for now, this unit is amazing.

Looking forward to learning and contributing when I can!

Winterrider

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 29, 2018
Congrats on the venture. Hope everything goes well for you !
From your neighboring state ND

sandyut

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2015
I was finally able to do my dream job! I started a BBQ mobile food trailer!
WOW that is a dream job! Best of luck! Got a website or anything? Pick of the truck and smoker and all.! Gotta live vicariously through you!

2Mac

Meat Mopper
Joined Apr 30, 2020
Yeah it’s a dream job for sure. Good luck to you. I will also be watching closely.

Fueling Around

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 10, 2018
Congratulations to a dream venture. Wishing you the best.

I'm in NW Minnesota and just a home smoker cooker.
The closest brick and mortar with mobile venture to me is Erickson Smokehouse

There's a number of Minnesota members. Give them time to respond

kawboy

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 20, 2015
Welcome from a fellow Minnesotan! Let us know what part of the state, wife and I love making motorcycle trips for BBQ.

Millberry

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 12, 2020
Congratulations...I love it when a dream comes true. Oh the beer helps the temperature monitor--Your wife didn't know that? Is she a blonde? LOL

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.