Miso Ramen with pork tenderloin

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kilo charlie

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 25, 2017
Iowa
IMG_20200910_180409383.jpg

Homemade Miso Ramen with pork tenderloin rubbed with Vampire Rub ™, soft boiled ramen eggs, corn, spicy bean sprouts, chives, radish and black rice noodles with a broth made from red miso, doenjang, garlic, onion, sesame oil, sesame seeds, ginger, ground pork, sugar, sake, salt and white pepper.

looks good! Ya got yourself a nice plateful of food there! Minus the radishes...my wife loves them and I try them every year but like I tell her...if I need to add that much salt to them they are no longer healthy for me

Ryan

Reactions: kilo charlie
View attachment 462756

Homemade Miso Ramen with pork tenderloin rubbed with Vampire Rub ™, soft boiled ramen eggs, corn, spicy bean sprouts, chives, radish and black rice noodles with a broth made from red miso, doenjang, garlic, onion, sesame oil, sesame seeds, ginger, ground pork, sugar, sake, salt and white pepper.

Ah an that looks geat I LOVE real ramen! Great looking dish!

Reactions: kilo charlie
Looks tasty!!

Thank you!

looks good! Ya got yourself a nice plateful of food there! Minus the radishes...my wife loves them and I try them every year but like I tell her...if I need to add that much salt to them they are no longer healthy for me

Ryan

Thank you! Gotta have the radishes! It adds a little spiciness and another crunch/texture!

Ah an that looks geat I LOVE real ramen! Great looking dish!

Thank you !

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky