Middle Tennessee meetup April 2021

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jake
Definitely interested, but as others have said will have to see how the health/COVID is going. We are 10+ hours away, so would like to incorporate in a longer RV trip ... again, if traveling in the cards.
Used to really enjoy the various audiofool and videofool gatherings I’ve done - never did a foodfool one :emoji_thumbsup:

Reactions: TNJAKE
Jake
Definitely interested, but as others have said will have to see how the health/COVID is going. We are 10+ hours away, so would like to incorporate in a longer RV trip ... again, if traveling in the cards.
Used to really enjoy the various audiofool and videofool gatherings I’ve done - never did a foodfool one :emoji_thumbsup:
Heck yeah bud would love to have you. I have a couple spots for an rv and 2 very nice rv parks close by. We definitely won't be doing this if it's not safe yet but will keep everyone posted

Reactions: JLeonard
Bump! I think I may want to get this party rolling!
sounds like a solid plan. I’m trying to plan a trip to Georgia and May coordinate it with this SMF get together to put faces to the names. Awesome time I’m sure

Reactions: JLeonard
This sounds like an awesome time. On another note Jerry aka Pineywoods asked me about adding a Tennessee group a while ago and it slipped my mind. I have now done it and moved this thread there.

Sounds like fun! April is a long ways off under the circumstances but I'll sure consider it when it gets closer. I just started this summer and have a lot to learn but have been encouraged by the successes based on what I've learned here. Am sure I could learn a lot from a gathering like this.

I'd give a nickel for a Jeep ride!

Definitely be happy to have y'all at the gathering.......even you Charlie lol. As the time gets closer and we see how covid is looking we will get more serious about planning and details

Reactions: MJB05615
Definitely be happy to have y'all at the gathering.......even you Charlie lol. As the time gets closer and we see how covid is looking we will get more serious about planning and details
It's been 10 days since my first Pfizer covid shot. I read where that at 10 daysafter that , it is thought to be 85% efective. I'm sure tired of this junk. Thanks Jake

Would like to make it, i have a vacation set for sometime in April will have to ck

Reactions: TNJAKE
Awesome sounds like it may go for you guys. Just don't get disappointed if you don't have the number of people show up that you may wish for. They seem interested than start backing out close to the date. But go with what shows and plan for the next one. It for sure will be a great time.

Warren

Reactions: smokin peachey
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky