Metal Art

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

got14u

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Oct 12, 2008
WYOMING
I thought some of you might find this interesting. I haven't kept records of a lot of what I have built but I am going to start. Here are some pics of some metal art I have done at school and home...Some of this stuff is made in to lamps and such. And the welder is a full size sculpture made of scrap pieces. any ways thanks for lookin.

A large elk cut with the plasma for the side of a fire place

also cut with the plasma for a base wrap of a lamp

Definitely not the best pics of the sculptures but it's all I could get

then a eagle sculpture

First & last pic....
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

great stuff.......i wish i could create with more than just a knife and stove.

Thanks the eagle is by no means done but that's how it sits for now.Thanks and I'm sure you could if you wanted to...but your knife does some great creating any ways

Thank roller, but I got a loooooooong way to go still. I'm having fun tho.

Maybe if I added a gut to it...lolThanks !

Man those are neat...

You could really make some great looking smokers using custom decorations on them...
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

that's going to be a option at WESTERNSMOKERS after I get going.thanks...you should see the moose...I will try to get a pic of it.

Here's a thing for you fly fisherman out there...I made this for a presentation to a instructor for the college here in town.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky