Mesquite Flour

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokinchefmmm

Original poster
Jul 3, 2017
Houston, TX
Hey everybody. So I am trying to get a BBQ program off the ground at my work place. One of the other chefs I am working with sent me a link to this article about mesquite flour. The article mainly focuses on baking and just only off handedly mentions it at the end for rubs and such. I was just wondering if any of you had ever used mesquite flour and if you had, what you thought about it. Thanks for your input.

Yeah when I saw this I instantly thought “mesquite SMOKED flour”. Quick google search proved me wrong, never heard of it.

I thought it was mesquite smoked flour at first. Glad Pops posted the link. Never heard of it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky