MES and all my MODS PLUSS

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

baba bones

Fire Starter
Original poster
Oct 17, 2012
I live in Flint Mi.
I THINK I GOT IT DOWN NOW , Pix to be added layer.. I'm makin my super ribs on Sunday .cool to have  a Michigan sight. Lets get this thing a rollin ,some good down home fresh meat smoken ,Deer , Bare , Duck recipes on our sight....
bluesbros.gif
OOHHH dont forget Turkey day is around the corner..
pb.gif
What about those wings too....

Reddy for cookin                             Boneafied Baked Beans

321 Ribs & my Rub                                                                                                                              Look at the spoon
[h2] [/h2]

Screw at the top,temp probe                         2 screws at front                                            Thin Blue Smoke                        Totally removeable

top of AMNPS

coat hanger and tin  EZ

Last edited:
I use a combo Rub I saw in Steve Raichlens Book Best RibsEver. Alot of Good Recipes.Of course I worked the recipe tp fit my taste.. Rubs and bastes.I useda little Razer Bone sauce to Finish.. Ummmmm.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky