Merry Christmas to my new SMF friends.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kydave

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Aug 31, 2011
Tucson, AZ
Merry Christmas my friends. One of my favorite things of 2011 was discovering, joining and participating in this forum. You're a great group of people and I'm happy to know you. Thanks for everything and may we all share many grilling & smoking memories in the coming year.

Our (new) Christmas Eve Tradition, the Feast of Seven Fishes. No grill or smoker, but everything came out great! I just wanted to share.

69d5543b_IMG_3613fx.jpg

1)    Sous Vide Lobster Tail – Vacuum packed in unsalted butter and submerged in 140 degree water for 25 minutes

2)    Four shrimp will be added to the Lobster Tails to see how they come out.

3)    Asian Zing Shrimp – pan seared in sauce.

4)    Shrimp deep fried with panko bread crumbs

5)    Crab tortellini with feta salad.

6)    Sea Scallops pan seared in clarified butter.

7)    Tilapia broiled with cajun seasoning.

8)    Atlantic Cod deep fried with panko bread crumbs.

9)    Oysters deep fried with panko bread crumbs.

10) Atlantic Cod pan seared with blackening seasoning – from friends.

11)  Tuna Fillet pan seared in clarified butter.

12) Muscles in garlic sauce.

PLUS
  • Pan seared Brussels sprouts and tossed in sriracha sauce and agave nectar.
  • Apple, Banana and Avocado chutney with agave nectar and small batch with agavero tequila.
  • Texas Toast – Cheese bread

Looks great. Merry Christmas

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Looks great Merry Christmas...JJ

Wishing all my SMF family a very Merry Christmas.

Lets not forget about the ones who are not as fortunate and our Military Men and Women (Of all Nations) who cant be home with their families. We know how it feels to have them in the war zones this time of year.

Merry Christmas to ALL

Rick & Chrystal

Reactions: kydave
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky