Mega Grill

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

hawgheaven

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
May 5, 2007
I know this is a smoking forum, but some of y'all like grillin' too. Thought I'd share this...

While cruising through the Kitchen & Company's BBQ section last evening, I stumbled upon the biggest Weber grill I'd ever seen; the Ranch Kettle. This thing is HUGE and a bit pricey at $999.99! Pretty impressive though.

Check it out:

http://www.weber.com/bbq/pub/grill/2...nchKettle.aspx

A friend of mine has this and it's too cool...... talk about grilling for a crowd
PDT_Armataz_01_14.gif
Everyone allways stands around it talking about how much food you can grill at one time
icon_razz.gif
....too funny
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Hawg,

I rented one of those from my local Ace Hardware last year to do some burgers for a big get together and it was sweet.

It would definitely be a nice add on to one's collection
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

Especially since Father's Day is coming and I just got a profit sharing check...
eek.gif

Nahhh, I gotta save for the Lang Mobile 60!
icon_mrgreen.gif

Seems like you can get a steel drum, cut it in 1/2 length wise, get a couple of grates.....thar ya go.......instant $1000 grill!
PDT_Armataz_01_11.gif

It would work just fine I bet, but the lid does'nt look tall enough for chickens or turkeys. Still though.....alot of denero for a charcoal grill!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky