• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Mega Grill

hawgheaven

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 5, 2007
I know this is a smoking forum, but some of y'all like grillin' too. Thought I'd share this...

While cruising through the Kitchen & Company's BBQ section last evening, I stumbled upon the biggest Weber grill I'd ever seen; the Ranch Kettle. This thing is HUGE and a bit pricey at $999.99! Pretty impressive though.

Check it out:

http://www.weber.com/bbq/pub/grill/2...nchKettle.aspx

smokincowboy

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 29, 2007
WOW a man would need a golf cart to drive around that thing. wooowooowooo more toys

tonto1117

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 25, 2007
A friend of mine has this and it's too cool...... talk about grilling for a crowd
Everyone allways stands around it talking about how much food you can grill at one time
....too funny

TulsaJeff

Smoke Whisperer
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 28, 2005
Hawg,

I rented one of those from my local Ace Hardware last year to do some burgers for a big get together and it was sweet.

It would definitely be a nice add on to one's collection

hawgheaven

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 5, 2007
Especially since Father's Day is coming and I just got a profit sharing check...

Nahhh, I gotta save for the Lang Mobile 60!

crewdawg52

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 7, 2007
Wonder if its the same size as those grills at the Weber restaurant in Chicago. Those are very large also.

bbq bubba

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 12, 2007
Same grill exactly, but $1000.00, cmon, no wonder they havent sold any

domn8_ion

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Apr 5, 2007
It's definately big enough to feed an army. Its on my list of things to buy. But way down on it.

crewdawg52

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 7, 2007
Seems like you can get a steel drum, cut it in 1/2 length wise, get a couple of grates.....thar ya go.......instant $1000 grill!

shellbellc

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 7, 2006
I saw a show where Steve Raichlen used them. He had one lit as an offset for smoking.

crewdawg52

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 7, 2007
It would work just fine I bet, but the lid does'nt look tall enough for chickens or turkeys. Still though.....alot of denero for a charcoal grill!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.