Meatloaf with new FlameBoss(light Qview)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kurd2408

Original poster
Aug 27, 2014
Colorado
A few weeks ago I came across a clearance FlameBoss 200 WiFi since the new 300 is coming out. Been wanting one for my offset so I'll actually get to smoke as often as I want. So after seeing good reviews here decided to jump on it. Decided to test it with a meatloaf. Kinda an impromptu cook. Had to make some adjustments to the dog bowl connector to fit my baffle but that's OK. It was the universal one and my OK Joe isn't the most common smoker so no big deal. Easy fix.

Meatloaf was just 2lbs ground chuck, bread crumbs, eggs, buttermilk, jalapeños, onions, cheese, and some rub.

Flameboss did awesome and kept the pit between 225-230 the whole 4hrs. Just put a glaze of BBQ sauce on with about 30min left. Pulled at 160 and let rest for 20min. Turned out great. Smoke ring, juicy, and a nice glaze on the outside. Loved the loaf and loved the FlameBoss. Can't wait to start doing some overnight smokes with this now.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky