Meatloaf Loco Moco

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dirtsailor2003

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
Oct 4, 2012
Bend Oregon
When you smoke a meatloaf bomb the night before might as well use some of the leftovers for breakfast.

Loco Moco meatloaf style!

27825D60-D454-4AE1-BC09-FF56FF15384D.jpeg

BE0FFA49-752D-44BB-8A02-B790C20519C4.jpeg

For those that don’t know Loco Moco is a favorite Hawaiian breakfast dish that consists of rice, hamburger patty, fried egg and brown gravy. Sometimes they sub fired spam or linguine sausage for the hamburger patty. Teriyaki is sometimes subbed for the gravy.

Last edited:
Looks good. I've only had it with spam before. Might give that a try.

I really like it with linguica sausage. The place I ate it at the most made one with spam, linguica and the hamburger patty. Called it the surfers special.
Island style cafe in Waimea on the big island regular Loco Moco is a platter of rice, three hamburger patties and three eggs. Three breakfast in one!

Last edited:
Reactions: Steve H
Wow! I missed this also, looks delicious! Suddenly very hungry!

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky