Meatloaf and a bacon wrapped one.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bbqking01

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Dec 29, 2021
Used 2lbs ground Turkey, 1 lbs ground beef. 2 serano peppers, and 6 habenero peppers. A small onion, and a tbsp of garlic. Used Holy voodoo, and killer hogs the bbq rub. 2 eggs and a cup of bread crumbs. Topped with killer hogs bbq sauce/vinigar sauce, and brown sugar mix.
The meatloaf is very good. A nice somewhat sweet outer crust…with a mild heat. Very delicious
The bacon wrapped one was 1lbs ground beef, 1 jalapeño, and 1/2 cp of cheddar. Kinders Santa Maria seasoning, and Kinders wood smoke garlic seasoning. Used just killer hogs the bbq sauce.
This one is ok not as sweet and has a nice flavor.
D883CCAC-078D-4731-BDE6-F4424E0FBB60.jpeg

Last edited:
Used 2lbs ground Turkey, 1 lbs hound beef. 2 serano peppers, and 6 habenero peppers. A small onion, and a tbsp of garlic. Used Holy voodoo, and killer hogs the bbq rub. 2 eggs and a cup of bread crumbs. Topped with killer hogs bbq sauce/vinigar sauce, and brown sugar mix.
The meatloaf is very good. A nice somewhat sweet outer crust…with a mild heat. Very delicious
The bacon wrapped one was 1lbs ground beef, 1 jalapeño, and 1/2 cp of cheddar. Kinders Santa Maria seasoning, and Kinders wood smoke garlic seasoning. Used just killer hogs the bbq sauce.
This one is ok not as sweet and has a nice flavor.View attachment 645999
How long did it take to clean all that cooked cheese of that surface? LOFL looks fantastic though ty for sharing

How long did it take to clean all that cooked cheese of that surface? LOFL looks fantastic though ty for sharing
So the biggest one didn’t have any cheese per se, although there was a pinch left over from what I put on the inside of the bacon wrapped one. That’s what you’re seeing on the top of the bigger one. It’s very little. Initially it was in the trough of the bigger one and must have came out some when I added more sauce at the end of the cook.

Oh man that is my kind of meatloaf, was it over the top spicy or did some of the heat from habs dissipate from the smoking? Love mine with hound beef as well...lol

Oops, that’s too funny. And I took the seeds and hottest part out of the habaneros, left the hot part on for the seranos. It was not hot at first bite. But built up a bit toward the end of chewing. Not enough to make you sweat, just enough to feel it a little.

Last edited:
Reactions: clifish
Oops, that’s too funny. And I took the seeds and hottest part out of the habaneros, left the hot part on for the seranos. It was not hot at first bite. But built up a bit toward the end of chewing. Not enough to make you sweat, just enough to fell it a little.
should have just went right to the ghost peppers then.

Reactions: bbqking01
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky