Meat loaf it is

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
One of my favorite things to smoke, and yours looks really good.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: negolien
That looks fantastic!
I just told Judy, my wife this AM, that I'm hungry for meatloaf & this just gets my mouth watering!
Al

• Haha
I got a lift out loaf pan today.. it should make molding easier. I' am not a fan of the juices sitting under it also so looking for a vegie mat.

As a side note wondeirng about wrapping loaf with bacon whole time wondering if anyone has before?

Added pic of final loaf product.
20200124_102429.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Bearcarver
I got a lift out loaf pan today.. it should make molding easier. I' am not a fan of the juices sitting under it also so looking for a vegie mat.

As a side note wondeirng about wrapping loaf with bacon whole time wondering if anyone has before?

Oh yea!!
Bacon wrapped meatloaf is to die for!!!
Al

I don't get it.... if it is cooked all the way through, how can it be "TOO" moist?

too crumbly?

Yes too much liquids.. remember I had to split the recipe.. 2nd one was better. Though have too admit 1st one was pretty tasty

Last edited:
Reactions: nanuk
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky