Meat Grinder Deal

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bertjo44

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Feb 18, 2008
Salem, VA
Just thought I'd pass this along. A Big Lots employee dropped of some coupons last week, they were having a '20% off you entire purchase sale'. I knew I wanted a TV stand with that deal but decided to look around the store. I found a Waring Pro 100 meat grinder for 30 some dollars. Of course I got the 20% off but that is still a good price, I figured if it was junk I wasn't out much. Well I made five lbs of breakfast sausage and it did the job well. I still need to tweak my recipe but I am satisified. It may not stand up to some of the heavy duty ones but if you are just looking to make a few lbs here and there, check out your local Big Lots.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky