Maverick 732

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

down lowe

Fire Starter
Original poster
Dec 18, 2010
Wixom, MI
Just ordered from A-mazen.  Best deal in town.  59.99 and free shipping.  can't beat that.  I am hoping to get it for the weekend.  I have a big sausage smoke planned.

Last edited:
Just got my shipping confirmation! How's that for great service.....

Last edited:
bmudd14474

When I read the original post I perceived the same as I'm assuming you did... Reads Amazen, mind perceived it as www.amazon.com.
icon_eek.gif
Funny how the mind works!

Down Lowe

Congrats, your going to love it! My wife won ours from Maverick on their Facebook page...

bmudd14474

When I read the original post I perceived the same as I'm assuming you did... Reads Amazen, mind perceived it as www.amazon.com.
icon_eek.gif
Funny how the mind works!

Down Lowe

Congrats, your going to love it! My wife won ours from Maverick on their Facebook page...
Thats exactly what I read. LOL.

lol - I edited my original post to clear up the confusion.

unit should be here tomorrow in time for the weekend.  I am planning on doing 10lbs of SS and some polish sausage or something.  still have not decided yet.  All i know is that I have 20lbs of meat thawing in the fridge.

I just got my "732" from Todd a couple days ago.

I tested the probes in boiling water yesterday.

They both read exactly 212˚---------That's Awesome!!!

Bear

Mine just arrived today and I cant wait to try it.   

Dang!  I should have bought dust too?

I haven't smoked with mine yet, but it tests out great.  Seems they fixed a lot of the problems with the old ET 73.

Watch out for that belt clip, though.  The first time I bent over, my receiver and batteries spilled all over the place. I did manage to hang on to my beer so it wasn't on the floor with the receiver and the batteries.  Fifty cent beer; $60 thermo unit?  Hey, I do have my priorities!

Other than that, it seems like a good unit.

Can't beat the service we get from Todd either!

Good luck and good smoking!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky