• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Maverick 732

down lowe

Fire Starter
Joined Dec 18, 2010
Just ordered from A-mazen.  Best deal in town.  59.99 and free shipping.  can't beat that.  I am hoping to get it for the weekend.  I have a big sausage smoke planned.

Last edited:

down lowe

Fire Starter
Joined Dec 18, 2010
Just got my shipping confirmation! How's that for great service.....

Last edited:

mossymo

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined May 30, 2007
bmudd14474

When I read the original post I perceived the same as I'm assuming you did... Reads Amazen, mind perceived it as www.amazon.com.
Funny how the mind works!

Down Lowe

Congrats, your going to love it! My wife won ours from Maverick on their Facebook page...

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Jun 1, 2008
bmudd14474

When I read the original post I perceived the same as I'm assuming you did... Reads Amazen, mind perceived it as www.amazon.com.
Funny how the mind works!

Down Lowe

Congrats, your going to love it! My wife won ours from Maverick on their Facebook page...
Thats exactly what I read. LOL.

down lowe

Fire Starter
Joined Dec 18, 2010
lol - I edited my original post to clear up the confusion.

unit should be here tomorrow in time for the weekend.  I am planning on doing 10lbs of SS and some polish sausage or something.  still have not decided yet.  All i know is that I have 20lbs of meat thawing in the fridge.

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
I just got my "732" from Todd a couple days ago.

I tested the probes in boiling water yesterday.

They both read exactly 212˚---------That's Awesome!!!

Bear

mudduck

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Dec 28, 2009
mine will be here today .did anyone buy dust to get free shipping also on dust with it?

venture

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 1, 2008
Dang!  I should have bought dust too?

I haven't smoked with mine yet, but it tests out great.  Seems they fixed a lot of the problems with the old ET 73.

Watch out for that belt clip, though.  The first time I bent over, my receiver and batteries spilled all over the place. I did manage to hang on to my beer so it wasn't on the floor with the receiver and the batteries.  Fifty cent beer; $60 thermo unit?  Hey, I do have my priorities!

Other than that, it seems like a good unit.

Can't beat the service we get from Todd either!

Good luck and good smoking!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.