SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
SMF Premier Member
- Joined Sep 12, 2009
Grease fire or something eh?
Never know---Anything can happen:
Grease, Electrical problem, etc...
I know of a guy who had fats accumulate inside the door of his MES. (strange)
Then the door burst into flames, and burned. Luckily he was nearby, and put it out before it could do more than ruin the Smoker door. Masterbuilt gave him a new door.
My MES is on my Wood front porch, on a wood platform, next to a log house wall, under a wood T & G ceiling, on an All Wood Log Home.
All worth more to us than a couple Brisket Meals or a couple dozen Pulled Pork Sammies.