Major Winter Storm Bears Down On KC

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yep, it's been a dandy.  Here's my drive at about 4pm when I got home from work.  I made it down our unplowed street without too much problem, but couldn't make it all the way up the drive. 

I'm about 30 miles South of the KC Metro area. 

9838f232_IMG_1044.jpg

10 minutes of shovel work and I was able to get in the garage.

99727db5_IMG_1047.jpg

Bonus Picture: It's gonna be hovering around zero the next few days, so Max gets to spend a couple days in the garage.

21629493_IMG_0154.jpg

Where does MAX normally Sleep, or does he sleep with one eye open when it is smoking weather?

Yay, was told not to come to work today! Although we did go in play in the snow last night. And since not a soul was out and about went to Walmart.  That was the most pleasurable Walmart experience cuz no one was there!!!  I think today we may need to go sledding!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky