Low Country Boil

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

PPG1

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Aug 22, 2020
Myrtle Beach SC
Being concerned about the unpredictable weather we've been having, my wife decided I would do a Low Country Boil for weekend get together with friends instead of chancing an overnight smoke.
Corn / Andouille sausage / Shrimp / Crab / Lobster Claw / Onion / Lemons / Baby Potatoes.
Low Country.jpg

How is a low country boil different from a regular seafood boil? I've never heard the term low country boil before...
Low Country boil is South Carolina's answer to Louisiana's seafood boil. Basicly the same, It does have a good story behind its origin.

Reactions: Blues1
Thank You all for the comments. I use the product below for my main flavoring and adust to taste with my spices.
Boil.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky