love smoking

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

vince m

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jan 9, 2016
plano il
Hi everyone my name is vince I have been smoking a little over 2 years and still have a lot to learn half to be a part of this group cannot wait to learn more tricks thanks..

Welcome to the forum. This is a great place to learn and share ideas. The search bar works great for finding info. If you don't find an answer, start a thread and wait for several different answers.

Smoke it up
William

Welcome to the board! Yep the Search is your friend.

I'll be lighting up soon, pork loin on the patio while I have a handyman do some roof work.

Welcome! You definitely found the right place. There are many very knowledgeable folks here who are more than willing to share their knowledge with you.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky